- Health & Wellness
- Contact Us
Your smile depends on simple dental care habits, such as brushing and flossing.
Follow these simple tips to protect your oral health:
- Schedule visits with your dentist every six months.
- Make sure to brush your teeth every morning and night, and floss every night.
- Use fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush that fits your mouth comfortably.
- Replace your toothbrush every four (4) months.
- Improve your oral health by cutting back on sweets and soda.
Take good care of your teeth. Be sure to start at an early age. And most importantly, love your smile!