- Health & Wellness
- Contact Us
Gateway to Practitioner ExcellenceSM
Gateway HealthSM Introduces the 2013 Enhanced Provider Pay-for-Performance Program
At Gateway HealthSM, we value the important role practitioners play in serving our members. We support recognizing and rewarding performance for those practices committed to providing quality healthcare that is accessible and efficient. Therefore, working collaboratively with the Department of Public Welfare (DPW) Gateway would like to welcome you to the enhanced 2013 Gateway to Practitioner Excellence ProgramSM. This program supports Gateway’s mission to deliver quality programs that positively impact the personal health of its members.
- Developed in 2007 to recognize and reward physicians who were committed to providing quality healthcare that was accessible and efficient among Pennsylvania Managed Care Organizations.
- In 2012, DPW standardized program measures, and Gateway expanded the program to include obstetrical and dental care providers.
Therefore working collaboratively with the Department of Public Welfare, Gateway would like to welcome you to the 2013 Gateway to Practitioner ExcellenceSM program.
Who is eligible for the program?
- High volume primary care physician practices (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics) with panel size of 200 or more members
- Obstetrical Care Providers (panel size not required)
- Dentists (panel size not required)
If you have any questions about the Gateway to Practitioner ExcellenceSM pay-for-performance program, please contact your Gateway HealthSM Provider Relations Representative.