When it comes to Medicare, you have a lot of options. With Gateway Health, you don't just get more coverage, you get better coverage. For 25 years, Gateway Health has provided affordable, accessible healthcare to those who need it most.
Medicare Assured by the Numbers:
- located throughout 39 counties in Pennsylvania; 59 counties in Ohio; 70 counties in Kentucky and 41 counties in North Carolina
- now available throughout 60 counties in Ohio, as well as Kentucky and North Carolina
- accepted by thousands of board certified doctors and other healthcare providers
- accepted by hundreds of hospitals
We believe in one very important thing: You aren’t your medical condition. You are a living, breathing individual with hopes and dreams.
You're a valuable person with friends and family members. And, we believe you deserve a complete care plan that fits your life and budget
- a plan that you can truly count on.
Our Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MAPDs)
- A Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan (MAPD) is a health plan for Medicare beneficiaries who only have Medicare and no other qualifying conditions or income levels.
- To become a member of one of our MAPD plans, you must live in the Medicare Assured service area and be on Medicare. No supplement plan is needed for the MAPD Plans.
- MAPD Plans offer benefits to help those on Medicare live an active and healthy lifestyle.
Our Special Needs Plans (SNPs)
- Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNP)
- Dual Eligible (D-SNP) plans are for Medicare beneficiaries who also qualify for Medicaid or receive assistance from the State.
Free Health & Wellness Programs Right at Your Fingertips
As a member, you can take advantage of a variety of fantastic programs. Give us a call to discover everything that Gateway Health can do for you today, such as:
- Get personalized help over the phone with our Wellness Coaching program.
- Expectant mothers can get a helping hand with MOM Matters
- Participate in the Goodness Rewards program, and so much more!
Health and Wellness Education
As a member, you have access to health and wellness programs as part of your coverage. Whether you're trying to get healthy, stay healthy or live with a chronic illness, Gateway Health gives you the tools to improve your overall health and well-being.
Prospective Care Management (PCM®)
Gateway Health looks at the whole member, not just their health condition. Our Case Management staff provides disease specific education and instruction in self-care and helps you locate referrals to community-based services and programs to address specific needs. We collaborate with physicians and community organizations while actively engaging you and your caregivers